20g silver pigeon 28"

HantsRob

This beautiful 686 pig is a 28" beauty, bought a couple of years ago and has only done 2 slabs work. Pretty much in an as-new condition. As tight as the day it was bought.

£1500 new, I'm looking for £1000 as it's immaculate, and I think that's fairly priced. Sale due to purchase of alternative gun.

multichoke

ABS case

Hampshire 

IMG_2713.jpeg

IMG_2714.jpeg

IMG_2715.jpeg

2 hours ago, HantsRob said:

I believe the LP is 14 1/2 but I would have to check when I am home later. It is a multi choke, and I believe five chokes are standard. it isn't a magnum, so two and 3/4 I suspect. Again, I can check when I am home tomorrow 

Will be 76mm mate

1 hour ago, HantsRob said:

Yes I believe so. It has the auto safety that I don't think the sporter has by default. It doesn't have the bigger palm swell. Engraving matches other field guns also.

Sounds like the one I'm after. My shotguns are too big and heavy for my sons but I would have to make the room first.

50 minutes ago, HantsRob said:

If you fancy a try with it, I am at Popham on Sunday, or could tickle the clays at Bisley on Monday

That would be great, nice and local but unfortunately I'm not around until next week as will be away for new year.