Sako Quad, complete setup for sale.

17 HMR. Synthetic stock, picatinny rail, Bushnell elite 3200, 4-12x40 multi x scope (lens cover missing), sound mod proofed 17 hmr & .22lr, 5 shot mag, sling and swivels, barrel key.

.22 lr barrel, Bushnell trophy 3-9x40 multi x scope, 5 shot mag.

Hoppes bore snake for each barrel and a Brady gun slip.

I have owned all this kit from new, very nice condition but does show signs of minimal use. Hardly used in the last 10 years but properly maintained. The .22 barrel is almost new and incredibly accurate. The 17 barrel is also very accurate and only seen light use, only a few hundred rounds through it. £475 the lot including RFD charges my end.

Unless you are coming to the IOW this will have to be a RFD transfer. This means having relevant slots on your license for both calibres and sound mod. I will have to complete transfer before local RFD gets involved. This means posting your license so I can complete the transfer. A real pain but that’s how the system works now, not my doing! Serious interest only please.

IMG_0213.jpeg.02f6888b9d1de2148787c6db56dc10dc.jpegIMG_0213.jpeg.02f6888b9d1de2148787c6db56dc10dc.jpeg

Edited by Down South

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...