ASG Schofield 6″ Revolver Black | Aged Wood Effect Grips .177 Pellet Air Pistol

Brand new never used, box opened for photos 
New £179.99 I’d like £125 delivered o.n.o
Only selling as some how managed to buy a duplicate 

ASG Schofield 6″ Revolver Black | Aged Wood Effect Grips .177 Pellet Air Pistol

The Schofield revolver is an American Wild West style classic pistol which dates as far back as 1870 and has now been perfectly captured in this airgun replica from ASG!

The Model 3 revolver the first standard-issue cartridge-firing revolver in US service. In 1875, the US Ordnance Board granted Smith & Wesson a contract to outfit the military with Model 3 revolvers incorporating the design improvements of Major George W. Schofield (known as the “Schofield revolver”), providing that they could make the revolvers fire the .45 Colt (AKA “.45Long Colt”) ammunition already in use by the US military.

Featuring a full metal construction for a heavy and solid weight just as the real thing, and a full working action, this pistol is perfect for any shooters who are a fan of the wild west style, as well as collectors. This pistol is not just a display piece though as it shoots as good as it looks thanks to ASGs excellent internals.

The pistol is powered by a single 12g capsule to provide around 50 shots per each cylinder which, and is easily changed using to tool provided. The capsule is hidden in the grip so from the outside you can’t tell its there.

The rotating cylinder holds 6 individual shells which in the case of this pistol holds the pellets before that are fired down the smooth bore barrel towards the target. This pistol is finished in the Aged Black look with wood effect grips, and a Steel Grey with White Grips is also available.

Unleash your inner Cowboy Yee Haa

A0B1D8F8-7845-42A2-BCDD-54A503542724.jpeg

6CDE3FAC-1AFE-4CCD-92ED-0A33815646F0.jpeg

Edited by Michael300970

15 minutes ago, Michael300970 said:

Thanks but it’s not any of them, it’s an Air Pistol .177 powered by a CO2 canister 

if that’s not allowed please remove 

My apologies. My mistake. Good luck with the sale. It’s the sort of thing I’d quite like myself, just for fun. 👍

I love it. It’s a very well made and compares well to my Brocock version which sadly has to live in a steel cabinet due to the draconian rules of the UK. Only selling as it’s a duplicate. I bought it new when on holiday in error 

Put on a Stetson, a Sheriff badge and rain helL on a fizzy can (Safely)

Much fun to be had. It’s just nice to own and display