Classic Floor fillers

Dunkield

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Xb2a7KOz8

We saw Rosalla do this live (well probably miming) at Dukes Nightclub in Chelmsford, this was a classic track of the 90's !

Everybodys FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!

When were you last in there? Myself it would have been about 15yrs ago - seems like yesterday :lol:

My daughter goes there now on the Teeny nights - that's just as scary, all those fumbling teenage buffoons :good:

P.

Pedro,

I was there about the same time ago mate. I am 34 now.

The last time I went there I was bottled (6 stitches) and thrown out the back door by the bouncers. I then got a damn good kick in (literally). Never went again - funny that !

I dont envy you the spotty scooter oiks turning up on your doorstep. I have two boys luckily ! :good:

yeah but fess up who did the 1990's ravy big boxes, little boxes dance with their hands ? :good:

come on fess up, WE ALL DID IT !!!

and who wore smiley badges and shouted "ACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD!" ??

I can't believe I forgot Liquid - Sweet harmony, what a tune.

Tullyuk I couldn't get into the clubs any younger, I'm afraid for my sins I was a real follower of Happy Hardcore and listening to Stu Allen on PIccadilly Key 103 up in Manchester, still enjoy cranking it up when I'm in the car on my own and the Mrs isn't there, makes me drive about 20 mph faster than I should be doing.

This has to be a classic, DJ Wink - Higher State of Consciousness (European Version)

I love music :good:

Tribal Gathering 95, Josh Wink played a 45 min set with Higher state just building it up and not letting it go and kept doing this until I was about to lose it and then bosh hit us with it for about 10 mins, what a night dancing like a maniac

Last one from me tonight, ATB - 9pm Till I Come (Trance Remix) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixcgzVaEYng

This is a great thread keep the beats a cummin

:good:

This one did the rounds at all the partys a few years back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mlRuV6RqWw

Most of these tunes are still in my car, and probably will be for a long time! make me grin from ear to ear, and reminds me of the days when dance, trance and hardhouse ruled the clubs, not the bitch slapping gangster rapping that does now.....

BIG FISH SMALL FISH CARDBOARD BOX