ENGLISH SPRINGER SPANIEL PUPPIES

dolly_daydream

HI

my friend at my local club as a litter of english springers for £250,she asked would i put them up on here for here for her,

they dont have papers,but there xcellet pedigree if anyones intrested pm me or email me on

claireandveron at gmail.com

shes in wigan but shes wiling to deliver at a 50mile radoius for a fee

Hi Mate,

Could you tell me:

When were the pups born?

When will they be ready?

Are the parents both workers?

Are all of the pups B/W

Where is Wigan?

Cheers matey

HI

my friend at my local club as a litter of english springers for £250,she asked would i put them up on here for here for her,

they dont have papers,but there xcellet pedigree if anyones intrested pm me or email me on

claireandveron at gmail.com

shes in wigan but shes wiling to deliver at a 50mile radoius for a fee

Hi Mate,

Could you tell me:

When were the pups born?

When will they be ready?

Are the parents both workers?

Are all of the pups B/W

Where is Wigan?

Cheers matey

ALL PUPPIES NOW SOLD

I do hope that you have found good homes for the pups to go to. I felt that the price that you asked for the dogs was fair and that it was getting into a bid down situation for the cheapskates.

I breed a litter from my Springer bitch because she had a fantastic line history and I decided that I had found a dog that matched her. She had 6 pups, 3 dogs and 3 bitches. I know how hard work it was and how much it cost, but the end result was good because all the pups ended up at good homes that all shoot and are not far away. I keep tabs on the dogs from the owners or people who shoot with them. I had some real problems with people who wanted one and then didn’t and the guy with the tattoos and gold chains who bullied my daughter into a viewing. He wanted to take one of the bitches there and then and put it into an outside kennel on a bitter frosty night before it had had its second jab. He said that it hardened them up. I showed him the door much to his protests that I hadn’t heard the last of it. I told him straight that if he came back he would not enjoy the experience and made sure he realized it. I dread to think of the life that that puppy would have had. My belief is that he only wanted it to either sell on or use as a breeding machine. I would have rather shot the dog on the spot than let it go to such a person.

One thing that did become apparent was that it was the dogs that chose the people rather than the people choosing the dog.

The reason that I wrote that the pedigree isn’t important is because I have known dogs with impressive pedigrees that have been useless in the shooting field and some mongrels that have been superb hunting dogs. You just can’t tell what people are really like until it’s too late and it’s the poor dog that suffers.

I do hope that you have found good homes for the pups to go to. I felt that the price that you asked for the dogs was fair and that it was getting into a bid down situation for the cheapskates.

I breed a litter from my Springer bitch because she had a fantastic line history and I decided that I had found a dog that matched her. She had 6 pups, 3 dogs and 3 bitches. I know how hard work it was and how much it cost, but the end result was good because all the pups ended up at good homes that all shoot and are not far away. I keep tabs on the dogs from the owners or people who shoot with them. I had some real problems with people who wanted one and then didn’t and the guy with the tattoos and gold chains who bullied my daughter into a viewing. He wanted to take one of the bitches there and then and put it into an outside kennel on a bitter frosty night before it had had its second jab. He said that it hardened them up. I showed him the door much to his protests that I hadn’t heard the last of it. I told him straight that if he came back he would not enjoy the experience and made sure he realized it. I dread to think of the life that that puppy would have had. My belief is that he only wanted it to either sell on or use as a breeding machine. I would have rather shot the dog on the spot than let it go to such a person.

One thing that did become apparent was that it was the dogs that chose the people rather than the people choosing the dog.

The reason that I wrote that the pedigree isn’t important is because I have known dogs with impressive pedigrees that have been useless in the shooting field and some mongrels that have been superb hunting dogs. You just can’t tell what people are really like until it’s too late and it’s the poor dog that suffers.

Well done Dolly for getting rid of the pups (albeit at a very keen price)! and well done Fortune for not putting the money first. I've been looking for a cocker pup for maybe 6 months now and I've taken loads of advice from lots of different people. Still some unanswered questions though, so I'll be back in touch if that's OK. I'm looking to but probably around February