Anyone used a Logun Solo ......

Gavo

... for hunting rabbits, pigeons and the like ? I've been let down on a very good priced AA s410 and was wondering about the Logun as I will need a new rifle after next week as I've agreed to sell my FWB.

Thanks

Gav

PS - or the BAM XS-B50 pcp :angry: Never heard of this one but it looks a nice bit of kit. I'm also looking at the BSA Hornet & AA s300 so any insight into these would be great also.

they are meant to be a very good rifle mate also made by fx company who make some cracking rifles >.

is this new or secondhand your going for if you don't mind me asking ?

i would seriously consider a bsa i have the aa s410 k but did consider the scorpion t10 :unsure:

bsa are brilliant guns, me and my brother have some and i have a hornet (.22) exreamly accurate and capible of poping bunnys at 40 yards. sadly trading it in because its too heavy :unsure: cheers

Lew :angry:

they are meant to be a very good rifle mate also made by fx company who make some cracking rifles >.

i would seriously consider a bsa i have the aa s410 k but did consider the scorpion t10 :unsure:

bsa are brilliant guns, me and my brother have some and i have a hornet (.22) exreamly accurate and capible of poping bunnys at 40 yards. sadly trading it in because its too heavy :unsure: cheers

How heavy are we talking fella, cos I'm used to shooting springers which have all been pretty heavy. Is it a lot heavier than the s410 as I've shot my mates and that was the mutts.

Gav

How heavy are we talking fella, cos I'm used to shooting springers which have all been pretty heavy. Is it a lot heavier than the s410 as I've shot my mates and that was the mutts.

Gav

ooft well.. the guns 4kg basic. butt..

with the bipod, lamp,battery and a big *** scope it adds up to about 6-7kg and carrying it about lamping for 2 hours is near impossible for me.

so im upgrading to a falcon prairie with a skeleton stock or something. and my brother(bunnybasher07) has a scorpion great wee gun ,

Lew

not heavy at all really mate i lugged a logun s16 round for ayear compared to that as light as a feather my aa s410 k i got for £480 with scope and two mags was a month old bloke traded it because he wanted the thumbhole stock so bargains are out there nut bsa are very very good accurate too

I just missed out on a s410 with 10 shot mag, scope & 1400 crosman pellets for ...... wait for it ...... £230 !!! :angry:

not heavy at all really mate i lugged a logun s16 round for ayear compared to that as light as a feather my aa s410 k i got for £480 with scope and two mags was a month old bloke traded it because he wanted the thumbhole stock so bargains are out there nut bsa are very very good accurate too

I just missed out on a s410 with 10 shot mag, scope & 1400 crosman pellets for ...... wait for it ...... £230 !!! :angry:

aye missed out n a half their :unsure: :unsure:

Lew

I just missed out on a s410 with 10 shot mag, scope & 1400 crosman pellets for ...... wait for it ...... £230 !!! :unsure:

aye missed out n a half their :unsure: :good:

Lew

The stupid gob***e agreed to hold it for me as I'm in work all weekend & sold it today ....... :angry:

alright, just noticed my twin mentioned me so i am making an apperence..... the hornet is rather heavy with all the mods including a hand made silencer thats 1 n a half foot long so the bunnies cant hear it, But i have a Bsa Scorpion and its the best pcp i have had ... acuple of weeks ago i shot a rabbit 63 yds in the heart (yes a bit lucky) but i was laughing because its non FAC and my uncle has a s410 (great guns) but i dont like the stock (cant fit my hand all the way around the thumb stock) and i dont like that in guns (yes i am rather strange) anyways i would recoment the scorpion (i have the old 1) its light,short, and looks nice and can kill all vermin :angry:

cheers,

GM

bam make a copy of a daystate rifle,identical to look at ,but cheaper made,woudnt touch one with barge pole,logun solo are a nice looking gun,sold mine to my brother,they aint got a brilliant following but i liked it.but if i ever was to get and keep an airirfle my vote would be aas400 or 410,(rather single shot me). :rolleyes:

bam make a copy of a daystate rifle,identical to look at ,but cheaper made,woudnt touch one with barge pole,logun solo are a nice looking gun,sold mine to my brother,they aint got a brilliant following but i liked it.but if i ever was to get and keep an airirfle my vote would be aas400 or 410,(rather single shot me). :rolleyes:

Dont get me wrong, I absolutely love the AAs410 as whenever I've shot my mate's its been outstanding, but I've been offered a Logun Solo 10 shot brand new at a price I cant really resist so I think I'm gonna give it a go. Logun are a well known & respected make so I'm happy to get one.

After doing a lot of research I wouldnt touch the BAM at all, they look nice, as you said based on the Daystate, but reveiws far and wide have said stay clear. It was a toss up between 3 in the end, the AAs410, BSA Hornet multishot & the Logun Solo 10 Shot. The price is kind of making my mind up for me really.

Thanks chaps ???

bam make a copy of a daystate rifle,identical to look at ,but cheaper made,woudnt touch one with barge pole,logun solo are a nice looking gun,sold mine to my brother,they aint got a brilliant following but i liked it.but if i ever was to get and keep an airirfle my vote would be aas400 or 410,(rather single shot me). ???

Dont get me wrong, I absolutely love the AAs410 as whenever I've shot my mate's its been outstanding, but I've been offered a Logun Solo 10 shot brand new at a price I cant really resist so I think I'm gonna give it a go. Logun are a well known & respected make so I'm happy to get one.

After doing a lot of research I wouldnt touch the BAM at all, they look nice, as you said based on the Daystate, but reveiws far and wide have said stay clear. It was a toss up between 3 in the end, the AAs410, BSA Hornet multishot & the Logun Solo 10 Shot. The price is kind of making my mind up for me really.

Thanks chaps :lol:

good to hear it :lol: keep us informed :rolleyes:

cheers

Lew

Why wheres your gun goin on friday :rolleyes: ? and what guns you got ... i am nosy ???

GM

My beloved FWB 127-sport is going to a good home in Reigate on friday to a member on here. Its time to go the PCP route now as I've fallen for my mates AAs410. I've currently got that, a Weihrauch HW97K MKII & BSA Lightning XL, so springers all the way .... until now !

Hmmm, just found a Logun solo with 10 shot system as well pretty reasonable on the net.

Didnt even know the Solo was available as a multi-shot.

I thought it had a 16 mag that had to be inverted after 8 :rolleyes:

LB

Nope ... see here :

http://airgunbuyer.com/Showproducts.asp?ca...%20Air%20Rifles