NPPC

rosswoolridge

Ive been looking for land for a while now to which ive had no joy what so ever, so ive decided to join NPPC. Was reading through the rules the other day and realised you have to be 17 or over to shoot unaccompanied. I'm 16... :good: Ive tried to persuade the majority of my family to join but being as non of them shoot, they were not exactly keen... :good:

I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to let me tag along for a session with them once i join? I am reliable and willing to learn, have all my own equipment and fully insured ect ect.

I feel really cheeky and embarrassed to ask but it is really my last resort.

Thanks

Ross... :good:

Ive been looking for land for a while now to which ive had no joy what so ever, so ive decided to join NPPC. Was reading through the rules the other day and realised you have to be 17 or over to shoot unaccompanied. I'm 16... :sick: Ive tried to persuade the majority of my family to join but being as non of them shoot, they were not exactly keen... :good:

I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to let me tag along for a session with them once i join? I am reliable and willing to learn, have all my own equipment and fully insured ect ect.

I feel really cheeky and embarrassed to ask but it is really my last resort.

Thanks

Ross... :lol:

Get in touch with Country Boy he's a bum chum of Mr NPPC. I'm sure he will give you his wealth of his NPPC knowledge

Jonno

Get in touch with Country Boy he's a bum chum of Mr NPPC. I'm sure he will give you his wealth of his NPPC knowledge

:blink: No I'm really not Lemmy, I just realise the importance of keeping in regular contact with JB and because of my shift work I'm often available at very short notice and can drop onto some good days.

For instance yesterday morning I was booked out near Wetherby and on my way I got a call at 7.30am from JB who asked me would I mind going to a farm near Tadcaster - I did go and by 12noon I had shot 36 stoggies :good: :blink:

Cheers, CB

p.s. Give my regards to Catherine Slack :good: