Cheshire / Lancs Clay Shooting Ground

rhodes

Anyone know of any decent grounds between Warrington and Stalybridge?

We're looking for english sporting.

I Live in Warrington, my friend in Stalybridge and I'm always having to drive over to him to go to the Grouse or the Boar. It would be nice to meet somewhere in the middle!!

I know there's the A6, and worsley, but we prefer a more 'rough & rugged' type setup - if that makes sense!?!?

We like the kind of shoot where you can get out of breath getting around and have to get your boots muddy when it's raining!!!

Any ideas?!?!

ta

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know of any decent grounds between Warrington and Stalybridge?

We're looking for english sporting.

I Live in Warrington, my friend in Stalybridge and I'm always having to drive over to him to go to the Grouse or the Boar. It would be nice to meet somewhere in the middle!!

I know there's the A6, and worsley, but we prefer a more 'rough & rugged' type setup - if that makes sense!?!?

We like the kind of shoot where you can get out of breath getting around and have to get your boots muddy when it's raining!!!

Any ideas?!?!

ta

Rixton is a good shoot just off the East Lancs. on tomorrow 30 bird auto traps www.rixtoncpc.co.uk i will be there tomorrow weather permiting

Thelwall is ok as well under the Thelwall motorway bridge. 50 bird Manual traps and 1 auto next weekend

Also Catton Hall at Frodsham 5 mins from M56 Jct 12 100 bird auto traps with operators who also mark your card www.cattonhall.co.uk

there is also a nice one at flint i will dig the number out. you get out of breath at this one. its on a hill side fantastic views.

I hope this helps.

when i was sorting my Certificate out the FLO who came down said there was a new gun shop opening in Warrington this was in August i have not heard anything of it have you seen anything about?