Free Firewood - Accrington Lancashire

oozelumbird

If anyone wants alot of firewood for a wood burning stove then this is for you. Due to divorce my house is for sale and i have a wood burning stove, There must be 1 or 2 tons of logs in my back garden which you can have for free. These are all cut up into logs. You just need to split them. You must collect and take all of the wood. Various wood, Ash/Pine/Sycamore/Others. Collection can be anytime but i would not be able to help due to injury. PM for contact details. Post code is BB5 5AN if you want to check how far away you are. Thanks Tim

If anyone wants alot of firewood for a wood burning stove then this is for you. Due to divorce my house is for sale and i have a wood burning stove, There must be 1 or 2 tons of logs in my back garden which you can have for free. These are all cut up into logs. You just need to split them. You must collect and take all of the wood. Various wood, Ash/Pine/Sycamore/Others. Collection can be anytime but i would not be able to help due to injury. PM for contact details. Post code is BB5 5AN if you want to check how far away you are. Thanks Tim

What were you looking for for the stove and how big is it?

I know someone who is looking for a cheap stove for their cottage.