Air Arms S200

FYI - Have to do Face to Face nowadays!

Wrong. Try again.

VCR Bill

On 1st October 2007 a new law commenced in the UK which outlaws the sale of airguns by mail order. Airguns can now only be purchased in the UK from a registered airgun dealer via a face-to-face transaction.

So I can only assume by your one lone response you are offering to post to an RFD? which is considerably diferent to posting?

Just trying to help! :good:

Wrong. Try again.

VCR Bill

On 1st October 2007 a new law commenced in the UK which outlaws the sale of airguns by mail order. Airguns can now only be purchased in the UK from a registered airgun dealer via a face-to-face transaction.

So I can only assume by your one lone response you are offering to post to an RFD? which is considerably diferent to posting?

The clue is written in red, it does not apply to second hand sales between private sellers.

I realise you was just trying to help, but it's not much use, if the information you are giving is wrong.Is it?

Wrong. Try again.

VCR Bill

The clue is written in red, it does not apply to second hand sales between private sellers.

I realise you was just trying to help, but it's not much use, if the information you are giving is wrong.Is it?

Proud dad is correct, another well thought out change to the law (NOT) If you buy from a shop they have to by law take your name and address and pass on to the police if req'd