Hello from Ratman2

Ratman2

Hello everyone, I registered a couple of days ago so I thought I'd better introduce myself.

I'm a Lincolnshire Yellow Belly and a country boy all my life. My dear old Dad was a keen shooter and introduced me to shooting, hunting and beating from the age of six, I have an uncle who is a game keeper on a large estate on The Wolds and my Dad used to shoot with him, I of course used to tag along and it was'nt too long before I was presented with my first 410, wish I still had it.

I have nearly a thousand acres of local permision, I do pest and vermin control and a bit of rough shooting. I use airgun, shotgun and rimfire to do the job.

I also enjoy clay shooting, and a bit of target shooting with my airguns too.

Well that's all for now from Ratman2......aka...Rob.

Hello everyone, I registered a couple of days ago so I thought I'd better introduce myself.

I'm a Lincolnshire Yellow Belly and a country boy all my life. My dear old Dad was a keen shooter and introduced me to shooting, hunting and beating from the age of six, I have an uncle who is a game keeper on a large estate on The Wolds and my Dad used to shoot with him, I of course used to tag along and it was'nt too long before I was presented with my first 410, wish I still had it.

I have nearly a thousand acres of local permision, I do pest and vermin control and a bit of rough shooting. I use airgun, shotgun and rimfire to do the job.

I also enjoy clay shooting, and a bit of target shooting with my airguns too.

Well that's all for now from Ratman2......aka...Rob.

Welcome to pw mate.