2 remington 1100's left handed, right handed & Spare barrel

Well I'm having to Sell more stuff to pay for (justify!) the recent purchase of my AYA countryman.

I have two remington 1100's and one must go but I can't decide which so I've listed them both and will let fate decide!!

The left handed model is a 28" barrel multi choke with skeet and full chokes. Mechanically it is fine but it was used by a wildfowler before me and the finish has suffered because it has been carried in a salt water environment. I haven't had this long, I bought it with the intention of parkerising it, this can be done at home (not like blueing) see here

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache...lnk...;cd=8&gl=uk

The right handed (normal!) 1100 has two barrels, I've had it 12 years and bought it with the cutts 26" barrel and 3 chokes. I've since aquired the 26" skeet barrel. This gun is in excellent condition with near perfect bluing and wood.

I want £165 for the lefty or £295 for the righty. If the righty sells first then I will give the purchaser first option of both barrels (freudian slip) otherwise I want £70 for the skeet barrel or £85 for the cutts barrel and three chokes.

All plus postage. I can send a barrel direct to you provided I can check your address and cert no with your FLO

If you've never fired a cutts, the sound and flash come out sideways, it's a hell of a crack to those nearby!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Well I'm having to Sell more stuff to pay for (justify!) the recent purchase of my AYA countryman.

I have two remington 1100's and one must go but I can't decide which so I've listed them both and will let fate decide!!

The left handed model is a 28" barrel multi choke with skeet and full chokes. Mechanically it is fine but it was used by a wildfowler before me and the finish has suffered because it has been carried in a salt water environment. I haven't had this long, I bought it with the intention of parkerising it, this can be done at home (not like blueing) see here

The right handed (normal!) 1100 has two barrels, I've had it 12 years and bought it with the cutts 26" barrel and 3 chokes. I've since aquired the 26" skeet barrel. This gun is in excellent condition with near perfect bluing and wood.

I want £165 for the lefty or £295 for the righty. If the righty sells first then I will give the purchaser first option of both barrels (freudian slip) otherwise I want £70 for the skeet barrel or £85 for the cutts barrel and three chokes.

All plus postage. I can send a barrel direct to you provided I can check your address and cert no with your FLO

If you've never fired a cutts, the sound and flash come out sideways, it's a hell of a crack to those nearby!!

Hi do you