Anyone own a Logun Solo ?

Gavo

Hi guys,

I've recently bought a Logun Solo with 10-shot mag etc & have a 7 litre tank with din fitting gauge & hose etc.

I fill it in short bursts on a regular basis as I go out quite a bit but what I wanted to know is, obviously I cant & dont want to go over the 200 bar mark but when I try and fill on a constant flow the gauge needle doesnt go up as I fill only if I release more pressure. How long do I need to fill the gun for as at the moment I'm kind of guessing ?

It doesnt have the gauge on the rifle like the Air Arms models and I have noticed an air release hole under the stock which has released air in the past. Do you have to fill it until this air hole releases air ?

Hope I havent over complicated the question, but just wanna know the best & easiest way to fill her up without being too apprehensive.

Gav :good:

Cheers for the reply Andy. The tank wont need filling as I had it done not so long ago. Maybe the gun is pretty much full due to the short fills I give it when I go out. I did notice a lack of power in the gun today as the pellet was dropping so charged it back up & the gauge seems to move up towards 200bar steadily, all ok after that.

Just hard to know how much to put it being as this is my first pcp & I'm still getting used to it :good:

Gav

i have a logun solo fill the rifle to 200 bar. for 170bar to 200bar it is slowere as the cilender is bulding up preshure.

Any chance of you putting a short video link up (via photbucket or something) of the next time you charge your solo mate ?

Cheers

Gav

ye will do mate ill go do it in a bit it could do with filling

Cheers for that bud, just attempted a fill & got to about 170 bar & seems to start to go down ! Maybe I'm doing something wrong or it doesnt need anymore air in it.

Gav

ok just looked at your vid, looks like I'm doing a constant flow of air instead of filling it gradually/manually to 200 BAR as you just did. In other words I was unsure if I had to keep turning the valve until it hit 200 or just leave it on a constant flow.

Thats helped no end tho cos I can see that you keep turning it until it gets to 200/

Great stuff mate, thanks a million.

Gav :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Russ, I filled my solo up yesterday after about a week of on-off shooting as I was going out again yesterday but it didnt seem to reach 200 bar. I did exactly as you showed me on your video, but it got to about 170-180 bar and stopped.

My tank is a 207bar 7lt bottle. Is it because of the max bar on my tank or because there is still air left in the gun ?

Cheers

Gav :angry:

right mate sounds like the shop did not fully fill your tank. they fill them that fast that the air gets worm and expands giving a grater filling preshur. my tank is a 232bar and when i put the gage on to se how much air i hav in the tank once after going to the shop to fill the diveing tank it is only filled to about 208 so i would ask them to over fill if i was you and it will then settel to 200bar

Cheers fella, I'll ask them to over fill it a bit the next time. How do you know how much air is in it after a fill ? Like you said you checked yours and it was just over 200bar, how did you find that out from the gauge ?

Gav

How are Logun Solos, i am going to buy a PCP (springers only at the moment) sometime soon and am wondering what the Solo is like, also would you choose a S400 over it.

Many thanks, HSH :lol:

get the s400 mate far better guns the solo is ******** or even get the s410 witch is what i have :lol:

Edited by VIRMIN