Norfolk game fair 26th/27th April

Ferretboy111

Footpads? Is Naaaarfuk that advanced? I thought they still went round in packs armed with clubs and saying "Ugh". Ah well, I guess evolution had to come to town one day.

Quickshot. That's a bit of a nightmare. Be careful up north, if they here you're not 'prenticed, they might kidnap you and put you to work up chimneys. Assuming they've worked out how the "fire" thing can be controlled...

Harnser has gone quiet, do you think that he may be plotting an ambush at the border.....?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll have to sneak in through the woods up near Thetford. Failing that, we get a boat and make a beachhead at Cromer. It's the last thing they'll expect.

:blush: I received a circular with my tickets this morning, they have a secret weapon, brace yourself...... it's Winston the Singing Farmer, now is that scary or what? :blush: Coupled with..... Meirion Owen's Sheep Dog and Duck Display, :yes: I think that us 'furriners' had better take white flags and admit defeat, how can you fight something like that? :rolleyes::blush:

We'll have to sneak in through the woods up near Thetford. Failing that, we get a boat and make a beachhead at Cromer. It's the last thing they'll expect.

:lol: I received a circular with my tickets this morning, they have a secret weapon, brace yourself...... it's Winston the Singing Farmer, now is that scary or what? :lol: Coupled with..... Meirion Owen's Sheep Dog and Duck Display, :lol: I think that us 'furriners' had better take white flags and admit defeat, how can you fight something like that? :hmm::lol:

If we are meeting in the beer tent I shall bring fork and hoe, it will stand us in good stead for a trade.

I intend on buying some serious gear if the Massey stand has what I want, I already have the baseball cap and I'm going for the key fob with torch this year..............

You lot are really trying to provoke me into a reply . But i will not bite again . All this banter has made me with draw into my shell . I am slowly becoming a shadow of the man i used to be .I am not able to take on the combined wit of suffolk and essex on my own . Have just had a couple of rum and mogadons ,now feeling much better .Forget everything that i have said in this post ,I am now ready for you ,even if i am on my own .Norfolk rules . Harnser .

You lot are really trying to provoke me into a reply . But i will not bite again . All this banter has made me with draw into my shell . I am slowly becoming a shadow of the man i used to be .I am not able to take on the combined wit of suffolk and essex on my own . Have just had a couple of rum and mogadons ,now feeling much better .Forget everything that i have said in this post ,I am now ready for you ,even if i am on my own .Norfolk rules . Harnser .

Whats a mogadon?

You learn something new about Norfolk all the time!!!!

"What's a mogadon?"

It's a cross between a cat and a donkey, makes a refreshing change from the normal incest that goes on up there. :lol:

The muppets song "I am my own grandpa" was based on a naaaarfuk family from Gedney Drove End.(allegedly)

:hmm::lol:

I'm still wondering what we have in Essex that can compete with "Winston the Singing Farmer", does he come in the WMD category?

mogadons?B)???:oops:

well its milk from a 1100 year old hairy elefant but i did say not to drink the water especially after its been boiled fa five days????????but hey it is naaaarfuk were talking about here??

wookie might be a good idea a cross country as them tha loocals woont expect off rooad 4x4s thay will be holed up at schoooole.or thay could be at harnsers on tha mogadon :):yes::yahoo::blush:

:oops::lol::no::lol::no::P:D:D

tractorboy

For the uninformed ,obviously suffolk and essex . Mogadon is quite a long word and i thought you essex and suffolk boys would have a problem with it ,so was expecting you to ask me what it was . Mogadon is a sleeping pill .

The joke seems to lose its punch when you have to explain the meaning . But i can understand it is rather a long word for you boys to understand . Harnser .

For the uninformed ,obviously suffolk and essex . Mogadon is quite a long word and i thought you essex and suffolk boys would have a problem with it ,so was expecting you to ask me what it was . Mogadon is a sleeping pill .

The joke seems to lose its punch when you have to explain the meaning . But i can understand it is rather a long word for you boys to understand . Harnser .

You got that right, we have a bit of trouble anything over 6 letters.

Thanks for clearing that one up.....

I have decided against the turnip affair and will go for a Bob suggests- A carrot taped to the cuff of my tweed jacket.

Did I miss something? What joke? I can see that the beer tent is going to one long laugh, especially with "Winston The Singing Farmer", presumably naaarfuk's answer to the singing postman? Nelly Grindley, eat your heart out, I can hardly wait.

Starlight ,whats a tweed jacket made out of . I have never shot a tweed and dont know what they are .Are they found in norfolk or are they only in suffolk . Harnser .

Oi bet 'ee carnt gess wot a donkey jacket is made of then boy?

Thats it Bob, get them Norfaaka's with sharp wit. Only way to deal with em.

We will do our best to bring the county of Norfolk out of the dark ages.

If we are meeting in the Beer tent I think they call it a 'Grog stop' so just be warned of unusal spelling.

I travelled to Norwich the other day and followed the signs only to find my self heading to Ipswich. Turns out they had'nt changed them back from when the home guard moved them in 1939.

Starlight ,whats a tweed jacket made out of . I have never shot a tweed and dont know what they are .Are they found in norfolk or are they only in suffolk . Harnser .

Oi bet 'ee carnt gess wot a donkey jacket is made of then boy?

Thats it Bob, get them Norfaaka's with sharp wit. Only way to deal with em.

We will do our best to bring the county of Norfolk out of the dark ages.

If we are meeting in the Beer tent I think they call it a 'Grog stop' so just be warned of unusal spelling.

I travelled to Norwich the other day and followed the signs only to find my self heading to Ipswich. Turns out they had'nt changed them back from when the home guard moved them in 1939.

Starlight , The sign post thing is deliberate ,you must have been heading into sheep country and we in norfolk are famous for our pretty sheep .We have heard that you dont know how to treat a lady ,[no sorry a sheep ] in suffolk so we turn the signs round so that you head back home . Not that it makes any difference suffolk boys dont know were they are anyhow .

Stay away from the sheep . Harnser .

"I travelled to Norwich the other day and followed the signs only to find my self heading to Ipswich. Turns out they had'nt changed them back from when the home guard moved them in 1939. "

:good::yes:

There's a thought, I suppose that they do know that the war is over up in them thar hills?

morning all,

my ticket is waiting for me at my dad`s. :yes:

think he`s coming as well, that`ll be nice, I don`t think we have ever been out on our own.(wonder why?) :good:

doing the journey in 2 hits, so we can get there good and early.

hope to meet some of you there.

morning all,

my ticket is waiting for me at my dad`s. :D

think he`s coming as well, that`ll be nice, I don`t think we have ever been out on our own.(wonder why?) :P

doing the journey in 2 hits, so we can get there good and early.

hope to meet some of you there.

Where are you stopping for breakfast? You do realise that Little Chefs in naaarfuk only sell gruel and grog, I trust?

:good::yes:

:blush::good::lol::yes::hmm::hmm:

harnser s gone quiet :hmm:?:hmm:?

still sulkin about that tha football result on sunday i reckon or he s out settin traps for us southern boys for wen cross tha boooorder on da 26th .so be careful boys

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

tractorboy

No need to set traps for suffolk boys ,all we have to do is nail sheepskin jackets to trees ,that really confuses them ,then hit them on the head with a turnip cosh .