Scuba lessons today

Hunter

Id like to thank everyone for some very good responses, and thanks to kdubya for taking the time to write some in-depth knowledge. As a newbie everyones replies have been a good help.

I think I agree with Me and my lad, I will take it to adanced with PADI, get my nitrox specialties etc done, get 100+ dives in, and then look at going into more extreme tech diving as my confidence and basic skills are built up. :no: One step at a time.. rushing things will cause an accident(s).

kdubya, the offer of training you do there is UNBEATABLE :/ a darn shame I dont live nearer to where you dive. But maybe one day we can do PW dive day as suggested in my previous topic :hmm:

Edited by Hunter

Now them rebreathers are a whole new ball game!! If it was not so expensive I would love to give it a go, but with my small low paid job £300 a month :/ Im lucky enough to even have scuba equipment.

Rebreathers are a brilliant invention, but will never be a big deal due to the cost of the system(iniatially) but it is certainly one of the most awsome underwater gadgets :hmm: looks far more impressive then regular scuba equipment, but there are other risks and maintenence issues involved.