shooting over rape

CARBINE

Hi all, was out with my mate shooting over in cattrick yesterday and we had a good day we had over 30 kills of Pigeon/crow/Rabbit and squirrel

and we missed a lot and if we were shooting SG we would have had alot more. It was hard to decoy them and we changed the pattern around

and fetched some in and only had 5 out and they seemed to like it.The highlight of the day was the squirrel my mate said its like a cat and just as

heavy haaa. It was on NCCP land and we drove a 115 miles and set off a 4 am which took us two hours but it was worth it.To be honest it was like

a wildlife haven but like I said before if we had SG we would have had more but we are not in it for quantity we are in for a good day. We use s410

.22 and it is a lot of skill getting them in the tree or on the ground but most rewarding. Carbine

yer right there Funky I think there is an advantage with a air gun but yes there was a lot of flying

birds that we could have shot with a sg which would have made the bag bigger but its not the bag count thats

important to us its being out there and picking yer wits against them and every one is a bonus. cheers. :blush:

Edited by CARBINE

Been waiting for someone to say that mate,yes I had to prove myself to JS and have letters from my other

permissions to say who I am and that I am safe and insured. I know he has refused other people with air rifles

because with not have sg cert he does not know if they are safe but JS knows that I am a company director and

he knows my age and how I love this sport. carbine

Just remembered then it did once say on the NCCP site air rifles but that will be out the window

because the sites gone now and he is have a new one built and might no say it on it?

Edited by CARBINE