Teauge

matto

All of my guns have had Teague chokes except one. It was a fixed choke Miroku MK60 with 32'' barrells.

When I enquired with Nigel Teague about getting it threaded and converted to multi, I nearly fell over with the cost.

Remember, it is not only the work but the cost of the chokes and the re-proofing aswell.

I went out and traded my MK60 for a factory teagued MK38 which was brand new. (Bad piccy of it under post 'My Shooters' in the photos section).

My advice is based on the way I felt. you may feel differently about the cost.

A good friend had a miroku trap gun teagued, the turnaround was very fast (well under a fortnight) but it depends on thier workload i suppose i think all in inc 4 chokes it was around the 400 mark but dont quote me on it, i dont think you can go far wrong with it myself as he regulates the gun and patterns it etc, i know this gun came back throwing a lovley pattern with any of the chokes, but it is costly. The quality of thier work is top class, i have just had some work done (not chokes) on a perazzi by them, Nigel is a great chap to deal with, like anything in life you get what you pay for.

Had my old 687 el done aswell it took two weeksand about the £300-£350 mark with chokes absolutely worth every penny the patterns are the best i have ever seen nigel and team were first class going to have my mk38 trap gun done soon aswell :lol: he even pays the postage one way.