Evenings Unscheduled lamping!!!

Evil Elvis

:good: Got to work to do a night shift tonight, only to be told that i was not on nights until next week....B*st*rds moved my nights!!!!!! So as i had been in bed all afternoon was wide awake!!!

I decided to kill 2 birds with one stone, there is a friend who is restoring the stock on my Aya for me who happens to run his posh furniture business .....from a farm!!!

I did a full circuit of his farm which is a little one, about 20 acres give or take, and never saw a bunny....foxes, loads.....at one point I had one in front, one to the left and one in a barn on my right all at the same time!!!

No wonder there were no bunnies!

So i went to another of my permissions and did a circuit, again nothing, however as i was walking back to the car I got some eye shine at about 60 yards, the bunny stayed but and even stood upright for me, i settled on a fence post, cross hair on its eye ball and whack...back flip and not even a twitch!!!

Paced it out at 58 paces...the bullet hit about an inch lower than i would have liked but it was stone dead!!!!

First rabbit I have had with the rimmy!!! Only one but was well chuffed!!! Now all I have to do is get some sleep!!!

b_011723.jpg

b_011827.jpg

b_011932.jpg

Edited by Evil Elvis

Nice shot mate - gonna eat it? :good:

Noooooo.....my boa is when she has shed her skin!!!!

Well done EE, the old gun still looks good, nice setup :good:

It Looks lovely mate, thing is when I was looking, I really didnt like the look of it, but was recommended by a couple of shops so I bought it, but it has really grown on me, I love it now. I have taken off the end sight to make it look more streamlined and put a different scope on it...thats all i did!!!! Give the wood a good waxing.....its very light and very accurate, now one of my favourite guns. :drinks: