spirals

I've been told that there was a recent advert in one of the mags selling spiral feeders (springs) for £100/100springs. Said person has forgotten and I can't find the ad, anyone else seen it???

Thanks

James

• 3 weeks later...

Eventually found the same ad in a recent Sporting Shooter. It states 95p each on the add but the cheapest he has them is £1.17 when buying 105. His Mk 4 Fenn traps are cheap though at £4.50 when buying 10.

Thanks anyway

Jef

No problem JEF ; but beware those so called Fenn traps are not original British made Fenn;s ; but cheap chinese cr*p !!! rust like hell ; weak springs and do not close up correctly ! original Fenn;s cost nigh on twice that ! "penny~wise / £ foolish" comes to mind ! trust me ; JEF ; I;m a professional pest controller regards Rattymole

Thanks for that. Had 5 from the same guy last year and they have rusted a little, but just weathered. They work anyway, no probs there. Where should I buy the original "fenn" then?

I did say I was going to buy less Chinese stuff but it's everywhere! Just looking at a new lawn mower this morning, £300 for the Honda I want or £200 for the Chinese equivelent!!!

Jef

Hi JEF ; George has a valid point you might pick some at a large game fair !as for the fenn ;s try John Dee Humane Traps :01395~233340 what they charge now I don;t know ? Genuine Fenn traps have A.FENN stamped on the plate well worth remembering. Hi George springers are a good trap ; but not as good as the Fenn , the Fenn has one more coil in the springs than the Springer ; thus making it a slightly stronger trap ! but I;m biased , I have got several Springers in my trapping box :thumbs: hope this has been of some help Rattymole