Savage HMR and Bushnell 3200 5-15

Hi guys,

It pains me to sell it, but the tax man and car mechanics are conspiring against me.

The gun is a Savage stainless synthetic model 93 bolt action. Haven't seen one for sale in this country yet, though I haven't been looking too hard. It has the sporter weight barrel, so it is a great little gun for walking about, but it still holds 1/2 MOA at 100 yd on the bench. The gun has between 500 and 1000 rounds through it and there is no sign of wear. It looks like a brand new gun. Included with the gun are bases and rings for a scope mount. They are a factory set so they stick with the gun. Also included are 4 magazines that hold 5 each. They are savage standard stainless magazines. The gun has had a trigger job to lighten the pull, eliminate any creep or travel, and take out any play in the trigger. It is very crisp and has a pull weight right around a pound. This gun is a critter buster. If it is legal for me to do so (I'm still learning all the laws), I'll also give you all of the ammo that I have left for the gun with it.

Currently sitting on top is a bushnell 3200 elite 5-15x40 AO. It is a super sweet scope. Last time out I was able to watch pheasants and rabbits at over 800 yards clear enough to shoot. If the gun sells and the scope doesn't it will be going on my 223 until I can replace all of these scopes. The scope is like new and has only been on this gun. I still have the original boxes and paperwork for it and will include them. It is a fine duplex reticle (can't remember bushnell's terminology).

I think 200 is a fair price on the gun and the scope should be good for 175? If you are interested in both, PM me and we can do a quick sale price.

I'm in east Yorkshire, but I travel to London every other weekend so there is a lot of room between to meet up. Of course the gun is only for ticket holders with a slot open and face to face. The scope can ship.

PM's work the best and I can do pictures this weekend if my wife brings the camera up.

Thanks

Rick

Edited by casts_by_fly