ebay idiots

yorkshirelad

If you just search his user name you get a link to this website so might just have been him seeing what people were saying about him and found this thread.

Wouldn't worry about it, I very much doubt this guy is any kind of hacking genius just some low life pleb who can't earn a decent living without ripping others off..... and yes this means you lobsteradam if you're still reading. I doubt you'll get far in life continuing with this.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ebay

lobsteradam:-

Member since 15-Mar-07 in United Kingdom

Lifetime Summary: Positives:97Negatives:17|Positive Feedback:85.1%

Recent Feedback Ratings (last 12 months)

1 month 6 months 12 months

Positive 57 113 115

Neutral 4 4 4

Negative 18 23 23

His comments do not make pretty reading.

i have also been wripped offf by lobsteradam!!!!!!! he must be a shooter as i bought !!!!sorry thought i bough a sight off him, but you guessed it ,,, it never came :good::good: wat a *****

some one suggested sending a yellow pages,,,, if he starts getting silly things trough the post and to his door,,,i guess he just best pick up the bill :good: cement lorry, pizza, chines :good:

i will always remember one of my mates( he got stiffed on ebay and found out the guys address and posted hime a very unplesent gift) poo poo in a box and it didnt stop there, oh no :good: he also got a few more gifts from god :yes: ,,,, but then my mate got dun off the old bill :welcomeani:

why they do it i just dont know i mean what a total retard to think he will get away with it for ever im really p***** off though as i need this bass rod for a comp thats coming up so if any one has a bass rod they wanna sell plase see my ad in the wanted section :welcomeani: