RUGER 10/22 FOR SALE

Hi all I am posting this on behalf of a very good friend, I have shot this rifle and it is very accurate, the trigger is very good for a 10/22 and it makes a very good rabbiting tool. It is very compact even with a moderator on and is ideal for shooting out of a vehicle. It is for sale elsewhere also.

I have pretty much copied and pasted my mates ad so where it reads 'I' it refers to him (if that makes sense)

Ruger 10/22 For Sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruger 10/22 Stainless Steel Version

Synthetic Black Factory Stock

Barrel Shortened to 13"

Power Custom Sear and Hammer giving a much improved trigger weight

SAK Moderator in black

Hawke Reflex 3-9x40 Scope and covers

X3M1 Sling on Uncle Mikes QD Sling swivels

3 x 10 round Original Ruger Mags.

The rifle is in overall very good condition, with the barrel shortened by a gunsmith and re crowned. The barrel band has been removed (but this comes with the rifle) and it groups well under 1" at 60m consistantly with eley subs

I have a couple of pics which can be e mailed.

The reason for sale is I am saving up for a .17hmr and already have another

.22 rifle (SAID I WOULD NEVER SELL THIS RIFLE BUT MADE THE MISTAKE OF PICKING UP AN ANSCHUTZ).

Price £325, please get in touch with any questions or e mail address for pics. Would prefer face to face if poss. May post to rfd at your cost but this can be negotiated if you are interested. This is an excellent price when you consider all the extras.

This really is a one stop rabbiting tool, just get some eley subs and you are away.

PM me