air powered shotgun made by gamo

radio1ham

well my mate showed me this and i was intreaged about it its in .22 cal and effective at 10 yards and i thought mmmmmmmmmmmmmm this would be good for shooting in barns and ratting just a shame its slightly over the 12ft lb limit but would it have to be on s/c or f/c it is a smooth bore

im going to try and find out if any shops are selling them as i woudnt mind one my self

You mean this one?;

http://www.gamo.com/?ID=53&ProductID=331

It's a 22 air rifle with a bored-out breech to take small containers of pellets, a SGC would not be required, and FAC only if it's over 12 ft/lbs.

We used to do something similar when we were kids, a small piece of tissue paper in the breech of the air gun, a few pellets of dust shot and another small piece of tissue paper to stop them rolling back. I don't remember anybody actually killing a sparrow with them, but shooting flying butterflies and bees over lavender bushes kept us amused for hours.

I've just got back from Spain and I was looking at one of these over there. I don't really need one, as I've got severeal air rifles, pistols and a shotgun, but they do look like fun! :hmm: As had been said though, it would have to be on FAC :hmm: