the twizzler i call it

radio1ham

well i was bored this afternoon so i thought of making something to catch the attention of any passing foxes

as 7 have been got rid of were i shoot i got 3 and the lads on next estate to the farm i shoot on got 4

as i was there last week and farmer told me the foxes are back i thought bloody hell

more chickens going missing

anyway i made this today and ive called it the twizzler dont know why just sounds good

but it should catch the atention of any inquizetive fox as they like to know whats going on maybe it will think its a quick meal for him

it works by pulling a length of fishing line to make it bounce aswell as me squeeking i guess once mr fox has seen it , it wont be long before he trys to get it (THEN BANG)

maybe good for the crows aswell as they like to mock things even more if i put a dead crow beside it

and make it bounce as if its killing the dead crow

post-11030-1209503867.jpg

Edited by radio1ham

To be fair i have seen these somewhere and do work if you know that charlie is about, you can buy the kids toys in the shape of a ball with fur attached

with an offset spindle on a battery driven motor inside the ball.

it used to drive the dog bonkers, im sure something to good effect could be made from one :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
To be fair i have seen these somewhere and do work if you know that charlie is about, you can buy the kids toys in the shape of a ball with fur attached

it used to drive the dog bonkers, im sure something to good effect could be made from one :good:

Cool...Does anyone know where you can get these?

EB

it used to drive the dog bonkers, im sure something to good effect could be made from one :good:

Cool...Does anyone know where you can get these?

EB

More to the point, where do the races on your avatar take place?