need some help

matches58

hi i have just purchased a webley raider and am after some advise on what sort of scope and moderator to get and rough sort of price range also need a bipod and a charging lance or something i think as have nothing to charge it with but do have a dive cylinder !!! any help would be great .

many thanks

andy . :good:

get a mil dot scope,3-9-40 should be fine sportsmatch medium 25mm mounts. hw silencers are the best,don`t worry about brand loyalty.you will need a decant to fill your rifle and either a scuba tank or bottle.check if your bottle is a clamp or din fitting.you can get decants on ebay or the gunshop

Congrats on the raider bud. i told you to get the raider :sly: Is it a .177 or .22? I had a .177 one but unfortunately it was single shot, I always wanted the option of following up the 1st shot with a second shot so Id go for the .22 if I had another one. Get a charging lance from the Gun Room at Ivybridge but I think they are about £45 matey. then just connect it to your scuba tank to charge up.

Scope wise id recommend one the same as mine awesome zoom and good value, if you want one of them let me know and ill get matey where I got mine to sort you out a deal.

hi i have just purchased a webley raider and am after some advise on what sort of scope and moderator to get and rough sort of price range also need a bipod and a charging lance or something i think as have nothing to charge it with but do have a dive cylinder !!! any help would be great .

many thanks

andy . :sly:

i have a bran new harris bipod going for 45+postage on here if your interested