what size is yours ?

Hi, I have only just joined so really sorry for the cheeky question,

I am a Leather Craftsman (as well as an Air Rifle Hunter) and a self employed Leather craftsman, I have spent most of my life working in saddlery (but dont ride) but now want some pastures new,

I am just in the design stage for shooting/Country products, so here comes the cheeky bit, as I hunt with my gunpower stealth I know nothing about shotgun shell sizes, so can I ask,

a, what sizes do you guys use

b, could you please take a few seconds to measure one of your boxes for me, (mils would be great),

may the good lord reward you with an unending flow of willing maidens for your help,

Oh yea mines 5.5ml and cums in a tin, lol

Sirocco

Made me laugh when I saw 'What size is yours?' :hmm:

Oh and just to top it off...

''it cums in a tin, lol''

LOL Classic!

I use mainly 28g 6's for clays and sometimes 30/32g 7.5's

(majority are 65MM)

Edited by leethunt

eley mesher 105 mill long 105 mill high 60 mill wide hope this helps

would you be interseted in amking some slings i am shure some other guys on hear would be intersested in one aswell

Yea thanks for the measurements

ive allready had one enquiry for a sling, so what is it with slings ?, are the commercial ones hard to find or are they poor quality ?, or when youve bought one you find you the factory produced ones need a little customising to work properly ?

if any one wants any thing made, p.m me, i do top top quality, and i also make a point of giving my details to the person im dealing with (so im not really likely to rip you off am I )

i will be building my own web site with some limited articles on there to begin with, but will gradually build on it, all will be country/dog/shooting related, as this new stuff will using slightly diff and lighter leathers to the very heavy stuff that i normally work i will build it up slowly as quality leather is an arm and a leg to buy,

i feel passionate about my shooting and fishing and so this is the area i want to work in, away from my usual saddlery based work, it will be slow to start but it will get there.........

Sirocco............