Bristol Observer Today

Spaniel

Well thought i would share this one with you all.

Im reading the Bristol Observer Free Paper and on page 3 the heading says

" Muslim Friendly Flats Opened"

It would seem that these flats are so called Muslim friendly because the Toilets are orientated so the user does not face mecca,

Also beds are placed so that feet are facing south east and not north west.

Now my father in Law is a Muslim and i have never heard of him complaining about which way he faces when sat on the loo.

Think I will have a chat with him about this next time im up the pub with him...

Well it brought a smile to my face reading this :good: something for us all to think about when sitting on the Loo :blink:

This is ridiculous. Lavatories can't face Mecca? There are loads of lavatories actually in Mecca. Or at least here ought to be, what with all those old ladies in there - a lot of weak bladders, not to mention the excitement if they win.

Robert

Edit: Dammit Duncan, you beat me to it :good: .

Edited by Maiden22

I would have thought that facing Mecca whilst laying a log would be more devout than having your blunt end towards it?

I'll never get the hang of religion. Maybe I should have gone to Sunday school instead of spending the collection money in the local tuck shop then going into the stack yard with my air rifle.