Australian ETA visa

agusta

I'm off to Australia next month for 3 months, I'm looking at ETA visas and came across this group:

www.etavisaaustralia.com.au

They are only charging $14 AUD (7 quid) where as my travel agent wanted £20 for the same service and would take a month. My question... does it look legit to you, I know a few of you have been over there before so any advice appreciated :lol:

First impressions count, so make sure you get off on the right foot with our Antipodean cousins. As you enter the country you will be stopped and an official will ask you if you have a criminal record. There are only two acceptable responses:

1. (In best retired Colonel accent) "Terribly sorry old boy, didn't know it was still a requirement, what!"

2. "Well, I've got a few Des O' Connor LPs, but I've left those back in England".

Australians find these little jests absolutely hilarious, and either is sure to break the ice with custome officials.

Have a good trip.

Robert

I think there's an official website you go on to get your tourist visa or that's what we did anyway, think that was for 3 months. Go to Australian embassy website, you can do it all online and I think it was about AU$20 when we went