Beretta Silver Pigeon m/c

Hi all

well after a lot of thought ive decided to pass on my Silver Pigeon, reason for sale is i now have a baby and im just not getting to use it. i also have another cheaper gun which ill keep so if and when i get the chance i can still shoot.

anyway its Silver Pigeon S, 28" M/C. Right hand 3.45 kg's

this gun is 100% pristine condition as only done around 1000 cart's, always cleaned and oiled after use and stored correctly.

The wood on this gun is honestly the nicest ive seen on a gun of this level, i spent a long time going from shop to shop untill i found the grain and finish i wanted, i oftern get comments from other shooters as too how nice it is.

comes in the original hard case with oils etc.

i would like £875 for it, as this gun would pass as new.

i am based in Essex so collection only and sold only to SGC holder's

if your looking for a silver pigeon you will not find a better one..

a1-26.jpg

a2-11.jpg

Edited by suggs

• 2 months later...

Well the the gun never sold as the original buyer just messed me about for a few weeks then vanished (non forum member) anyway i then decided i could'nt part with it but its not fired a shot since so im going to sell it.

Far to nice to just hide in the safe, i promise you will not find a nicer finished Silver Pigeon and when i say its pristine i mean its 100 and 10% perfect, not a blemish on it. has the best wood ive seen on one, poped into the RFD where i bought it the other day and he mentioned to me how nice it was and he sell's hundreds of them.

first serious person to see it will buy it...

cheers

• 4 weeks later...
Can I ask is the gun still for sale and is it a multi choke

Tazz

Hi Suggs

I am serously interested in the gun and you are driving distance for me, sorry otheres have messed you around is the gun for sale I am after a good Beretta sporter and yours seems to fit the bill

Hi Tazz, the link to this gun on the BBS forum say's that it is

"Sold and Collected, Last edited by Suggs; 28-09-2008 at 08:09 PM".