Beretta AL391 Urika 2 Synthetic

Steyning_Lad

Hi All,

I am new to the Pigeon Watch Forums, i was wondering if any of you out there use or have used the Beretta AL391 Urika 2 Synthetic. I was thinking of chopping in my old Semi for the Urika 2.

If there is anyone who could give me some feedback on the gun, that would be superb.

Many thanks

Steyning_Lad

Hi All,

I am new to the Pigeon Watch Forums, i was wondering if any of you out there use or have used the Beretta AL391 Urika 2 Synthetic. I was thinking of chopping in my old Semi for the Urika 2.

If there is anyone who could give me some feedback on the gun, that would be superb.

Many thanks

Steyning_Lad

Hello mate.

I have the Xtrema 2 synthetic and i also have the older AL391 Urika and in my opinion they are faultless. I have never had any problems with either of mine. They shoot on the ball every time and i have never had a problem with what cartridges i use and they are nice and easy to clean and look after.

All in all superb and i don't think you would go wrong with one.

Cheers :yes:

Edited by chippy18

I have the urika 11 and is proberbly the smoothest gun you will ever shoot .Has been faultless and has not hung up once .The only thing that i have had happen is on two occations it has pulled the head off the cartridge and left the body in the chamber . Dont know if that is a gun problem or a cartridge problem . Harnser .