Air Arms s410 classic

ckbraider

Guys ive been offerd one of these for £380 comes with AGS Scope (illuminated) silencer, gun sling and hard case, the gun has only fired 50 shots and is in immaculate condition, anybody got one of these if so are they any good im not new to shooting but been off the scene for about 5 years or so

thanks in advance

ive had it about aweek now and like yourself i cant keep my hands off it, off out again tonight after the bunnies, really impressed i think i had a good deal, i still cant believe how quiet it is though and also how bloody accurate it is. My last gun was a raider 2 and i loved that but the s410 is in a different league all together :lol:

only downside is my mrs hates the bloody thing as it gets more attention than her :lol:

i went to the local gunsmith today and asked if he had any price's for a AA s410, he said £480 so i was shocked as Rammstons are £420ish.

will proberly get in a few months, if i havnt spent my money on some Heifers(not girls, cattle)

if i get the S410, the kit will include most proberly a Hawke Nite-Eye scope(one of the big un's) perhaps a lazer and a Deben Pro-Beam.

Aled

ive had it about aweek now and like yourself i cant keep my hands off it, off out again tonight after the bunnies, really impressed i think i had a good deal, i still cant believe how quiet it is though and also how bloody accurate it is. My last gun was a raider 2 and i loved that but the s410 is in a different league all together :lol:

only downside is my mrs hates the bloody thing as it gets more attention than her :lol:

hi i got 2 s410s, one fac rated. i luv em, so quiet, fac one gets a bit heavy after a while though, bunnys dont like em! :D:D:lol: