RECORDS OF HOME LOADS

I'm just getting into home loading my 243,when i brought my bullet heads my rfd wrote them on my fac.The way i understand it they don't count as ammunition until they are made up.Now this is the bit that confuses me,do i write them on my fac when i make them up or keep a different record :oops:

I'm just getting into home loading my 243,when i brought my bullet heads my rfd wrote them on my fac.The way i understand it they don't count as ammunition until they are made up.Now this is the bit that confuses me,do i write them on my fac when i make them up or keep a different record :oops:

You don't do anything with your FAC or keep any records of them.

If the bullet heads are expanding then they are section 5 and each head counts towards your ammunition allocation. I can't recall ever hearing about anyone being prosecuted for it though.

If the bullet heads are expanding then they are section 5 and each head counts towards your ammunition allocation. I can't recall ever hearing about anyone being prosecuted for it though.

Yep, that's true, you can't buy more heads than you can buy loaded ammo (or keep).

Thanx Bob it's confusing enough to load them :oops: I must admit ive only just got everything sorted and im addicted already.Hope to have my rounds sorted in time for harvest :yes:

If you get any probs, or you want to have a run through of the procedure gizza PM, I assume that you are not too far away from me? Course all offers are null and void if by Essex/Suffolk border you actually mean in Suffolk.