Weihrauch HW95/K

bigdave911

Ok i have decided to buy a Weihrauch HW95. But i could do with some help. :rolleyes:

I would like someone to tell me the difference between the HW95 and the HW95K? (I have seen them both advertised on different websites slightly different price but exactly the same picture :lol: )

Is there an older model of the HW95 that places/people will be selling cheaper? (Again there is a considerable price difference for the same model sometimes as much as £150 :oops: )

Is the HW95 discontinued like i have seen on some websites?

So i suppose it comes down to me asking how much should i expect to pay for a HW95 either new or less than 12 months old second hand and is the HW95K better?

Thanks Dave :lol:

Ok thanks that helps at least i know the difference haha no wonder no one replied they proberly think im a bit of a plum :good:

Haha im kind of new to this so please bare with me im still learning even the basics :hmm:

Thanks again any help with the other questions would be great :lol:

Just had a look at Weirauch's site and the 95 is still advertised, so no its not been discontinued.

http://www.weihrauch-sport.de/englisch/e_s...ite/e_index.htm

As for the prices, look around and go for the best deal, bearing in mind that if you are buying second hand to get it from somebody reputable or have a look at the for sale on here.

Price wise brand new -

AROUND :

£275 with silencer

For that money you could get a decent second hand springer with silencer and scope, even if it is the HW95 or K

Go S/H mate.

Thanks ill have a look around i might even post on here see if anyone has a second hand one for a good price :rolleyes:

Have you had any experences buying S/H. Good or Bad?

Also is it hard to strip one of these rifles haha i could to an SA80 with my eyes closed but wouldnt know where to start with one of these?

Air rifles dont really need that much cleaning mate, no powder etc.

A run through with a rod and a general clean up, maybe some Vp90 oil on the barrel, would do it :good:

As for second hand buying, I know a lot of people on here do it and I sold my old lightning on here. The guy that bought it was more than happy.

If you have a look and find one I will more than happily take a look at the ad too and let you know if the seller is known to me or not <_<

Edited by BSA Shaun

I have had 2 HW95s now. They are excellent rifles and can be tuned to be really fine rifles. My first was the original HW95K with the Muzzle break on the barrel. I now have the new HW95K with even shorter barrel and fitted Weihrauch Silencer in .22. As luck would have it I'm selling the gun as I have too many. I'm looking for £220 inc postage.