Wasp Nest

game_boy

A few weeks ago, I spotted that my **** of a neighbour had a wasp nest under his eaves, but I didn't tell him (because he's a ****). Anyway, he's seen it :unsure:

He was out there yesterday with an aerosol can, which I presumed was something you can buy in a DIY store. He was squirting it around the crack where they were going in, like the mincing fairy that he is.

I notice with some satisfaction that they're still there this morning :hmm:

wasp powder from boyes about 3 or 4 quid.

put it round the entrance on an evening when the wasps are less active and at home and they drag it in

on their legs when in and out. worked for me :unsure:

Cheers Harv, would that be the Boyes in Northallerton ? If so bit far for me! heh

Try jam jar trap 1st. Either works 100% or not at all. Half inch of jam in bottom of jar made gooey with same amount warm water. Punch a wasp size hole in the lid. i have known them fill to the top in a day. Otherwise the foamy stuff that kept Chard amused worked for me last year. Can be squirted from 10 feet away which is a bit puffy or stick nozzle in hole if your feeling lucky.

wasp powder from boyes about 3 or 4 quid.

put it round the entrance on an evening when the wasps are less active and at home and they drag it in

on their legs when in and out. worked for me :unsure:

Cheers Harv, would that be the Boyes in Northallerton ? If so bit far for me! heh

Guisborough actually try Mcboyes kirkintilloch ???

if your strugling to find something ill post you some :hmm:

harv

Had one up the flue last summer (Ooooh! Matron!) :hmm:

Got a can of 'Wasp Nest Destroyer Foam' from B&Q and squirted half a can at the hole that the wasps were entering and leaving the house through. Haven't seen a wasp since. I highly recommend the stuff.

:unsure: