baikal .410

can these be silenced ?

im not too bothered my self just wondering :good:

i seen something for sale which said "would make a lovely doner to a hushpower silencer"

as again,,,,,just wondering :good:

They sure can, assuming it's single barrel. Saddlery & Gunroom offer them fully moderated or with the 9" moderator fitted. To fit to an existing gun needs a gunsmith unless you've machining facilities, but it's not a big job.

right, i think the can is the option at the moment since i only paid £50.00 for the new hushpower ( seriously it was in mint condition and for that price i couldnt turn it down ! )

thing is, when using it around the barns the farmers alsations get a little shakken up.......and i dont want to upset the farmer but still want to carry on shooting near the out buildings as its invested with collared doves.

does the 9inch can at £55.00 make a deal of difference ?

any one got any sites so i can possible buy one online ?

how hard, what tools do i need to fit ?

right, i think the can is the option at the moment since i only paid £50.00 for the new hushpower ( seriously it was in mint condition and for that price i couldnt turn it down ! )

thing is, when using it around the barns the farmers alsations get a little shakken up.......and i dont want to upset the farmer but still want to carry on shooting near the out buildings as its invested with collared doves.

does the 9inch can at £55.00 make a deal of difference ?

any one got any sites so i can possible buy one online ?

how hard, what tools do i need to fit ?

9" can very effective but does make gun rather long.

Needs someone with a lathe to bore centre to fit gun.

http://www.saddleryandgunroom.co.uk/hushpower.htm are the people to contact for details.