What would you do if you won £5 Million

vole

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

id buy a few houses and rent them out to people for income. (2.5mil) give 50k to my mates buy a 1mill house for myself wid a bit of land, a landrover a hand made shotty preferably a purdey and then bank the rest

That was the LACS and the spineless ***** at Royal Mail let them off with the cost of the postage.

I think Jezza Clarkson sent them a few paving slabs. Seems fair enough to me

Bloody Royal Mail, another thing to be cross with them about. At our business we're lucky to get sight of our post before noon ??? .

Robert

Robert,

You can't really blame them, delivering albatrosses must be hard work. Especially on a bike

That's a strictly a "sideline", and I'm trying to keep it quiet. Oh ******.

Anyway, if you're interested, I can sort you out. Cash only please, no point in getting the Revenue involved. Christ, I've done it again.

And what's all this about bikes? The one round here has got an actual van if you please! You can imagine how big-headed it makes him. Thinks he farts higher than his ****hole that one.

Robert

I'm with you on that, I use to work at a company that was located next door to a sorting office. This gives you a very low opinion of postman. To say they are all ******* is a little harsh, but not that far from the truth.