how many times

roadkill

At the risk of going even further off-topic The Work at Height Regulations 2005 would impose even more stringent requirements for proper planning & training on the employer.

The only thing noteworthy about the case is that he will have got home under Reg 13 of The Workplace (Health, Safety & Welfare) Regulations 1992 (it was before the 2005 Reg's came into force)

Get back on-topic or I'll bore you some more

sorry to say this but what the hell was the father thinking i have 4 small girls aged 6 and under and my girls know i have a gun i know that u dont touch it at all my 2 year old knows this even though i dont leave it laying around and i would never fire it with them been in the same area as me at the end ov the day

YOU DONT LEAVE A LOADED GUN LAYING AROUND YOUR ASKING FOR TROUBLE

dont get me wrong i do feel for the kids and my heart goes out to the mother and children but the dads an idiot in my eyes

its really sad that the kid has died. even sadder is the fact that the father left a loaded weapon lying around. would you leave a loaded shotgun in the garden whilst you were on the phone? so why an air rifle! they are not toys!!! they kill people. simple as that. personaly, i think that the law on air rifles aint tough enough. not saying you should have to jump through hoops, just that they need to be a bit more regulated. how i dont know, but im sure there is a way.