What Gun ?

Santlache

Evening all

I'm after a .410 for a bit of sport and will confess my expertise in guns is rather lacking having not shot for a while, although reading through here I'm steadily learning more each day and getting into the groove.

Any recommendations ?

I've used my friends Webley bolt-action .410 a few times and have always enjoyed using it with some good results, so something similar along those lines perhaps ?

Cheers

Michael

Webley 410's are great, had one a while back and they are really easy to pick up, saw one today going for £125. Folding ones are best for a bit of walked up shooting, nice and small, easy and light to carry. Only downfall with these old guns is its hard to find one with very little pitting, top guns though.

Evening all

I'm after a .410 for a bit of sport and will confess my expertise in guns is rather lacking having not shot for a while, although reading through here I'm steadily learning more each day and getting into the groove.

Any recommendations ?

I've used my friends Webley bolt-action .410 a few times and have always enjoyed using it with some good results, so something similar along those lines perhaps ?

Cheers

Michael

The Webley 410 is a wonderful little gun and ideal for what you need, plus they are pretty cheap so try a wanted add here nad expect to pay about a £100 for a really good one or less for something a bit tatty but usable. Always check the bore as there are loads about with pitted barrels and when you get one enjoy it for what it is!!! :P

Afternoon all

Not on Guntrader, but I've been offered a Kestrel 20 gauge boxlock ejector Side by Side with double trigger, second hand.

Seems a nice gun and I quite like it, has anyone has ever used one ?

Cheers

Michael

Edited by Santlache