Shooting permission round Midlothain/East Lothian/North Borders?

Nial

I know I'm going to have to get out and knock doors but I thought I'd try the lazy way first.

If anyone has any shooting permission they find they can't get round or need a bit of help

with vermin control then I'd be very glad to help.

I'm new to the game but I'm pretty responsible, I'm a professional engineer in my 40's

(just) and have insurance through BASC. I think I come over as fairly personable and get

on well with most people.

Thanks in advance for any pointers,

Nial

:whistling: Ferret mans right fella done your trick my self also took lads for company and help on my small permissions thing his not every body out theirs honest some one tried to get on one of my permissions using my name.

if you want it bad enough you have to put the door Knocking in or build up trust with some one.

:innocent: Good look your insured which will go down well with farmers they can only say no :wacko:

you think people are going to give you there well earnd land.no chance.get out there and get knocking on doors like we did.all the best

No, I don't expect anyone to hand over the rights to the land they shoot on.

What I'm hoping for (with not much expectation) is someone who's got a lot of land that's over-run

with rabbits/pigeons/ gruffalos who needs a bit of help. I'd be glad to lend a hand and

hopefully get a bit more experience.

I haven't had a chance to get out knocking doors so thought it was worth a try.

if you want it bad enough you have to put the door Knocking in or build up trust with some one.

The problem is that I don't know anyone to build up trust with. It's a bit chicken and

egg.

One of the neighbours wive's dad used to farm round Haddington direction. I've met him

a few times so might approach him to see if he can point me in the direction of sympathetic

farmers down that way.

Nial.