golf course permision

rockerfella!

They can be a bit tricky, your best bet is to find out what hours the green keeper works.

'Mine' starts at 05:30am which makes morning sessions lamp only now the nights are getting longer.

In the height of summer (?) I can walk round a couple of times in the light before he gets there but that means being out of bed at about 3:30-3:45am

I go just before dark on the golf course i shoot on :yes:

Go the way they play golf ie start at 1 and so on

This is exactly the way i do it. I sit in the carpark and watch the golfers tee off and follow them about 15 mins later. I'm lucky because my permission covers about 200 acres and only about half of that is golf course. The only downside to it is that I've a public footpath going through the first third of it which not only has people in the day but also joggers, dog walkers and the like walking through. But it is passed for .22 rimfire and FAC air rifle. Also on nice private golf courses you have the people who aren't members sneaking on and having a crafty hole when no ones on so BE CAREFULL always try and shoot to the ground or against back stops. I was loading my rifle when i heard a young lad and his girlfriend coming down a fairway taking lumps out of it with his single 7 iron. The look on there face when they thought no one was about and I popped out fully camoed up with a face veil on asking to see there membership card. Sure they thought they had armed security on the golf course night ha ha very funny :oops::mad::lol::hmm:

Edited by peacey