Recommend me a .223 rifle & moderator setup

Mungler

The Sauer S202 barrels are all fitted with iron sights, apart from the varmint barrel available for the 'Wolverine'.

Re the Steyr AUG, I meant that its internals are complicated. The trigger linkage makes the pull pretty imprecise, doesn't it. Nothing can be done to remedy that on either the civvy or military version. I've fired both, and 'crisp' is not the word. So whilst you have rate of fire on your side with the Steyr, it doesn't compare to a sub-MOA turn-bolt in the accuracy stakes.

I can't understand the point in tri-fullering a barrel, like the VTR's.

They are actually cheaper than the vsf, vssf and sendero . I have seen one in York Guns and im sure i remember it being sub £800? Its a bit pointless in the UK as if you intend on using a mod, you would have to get the ported section cut off and have the remainder screwcut so somewhat ruining the effect.

:good: yEAH I AGREE BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS....WHATS the point of "SILENCING" A .223? iTS ABOUT AS SILENT AS A THUNDERCLAP!! :/

Sexy gun though