Need a dogsbody

beaker

Before anyone starts shouting about newbies on the scrounge i am not after shooting on anyones permissions.

I am hoping there are members around the leicestershire area (have car so can travel) that would be interested in showing a new member the tricks of the trade i am a ex soldier (Military Police) who now works as a nurse i used to shoot as a lad and am just getting back into air rifle shooting i have a hw100 sport which at the mo is used mainly for target shooting unless a pigeon or magpie should stray into my garden.

I am not looking for a permission yet as i would like to learn first and know what i am doing I have friends who own land but i have not asked them yet I would love to learn about shooting at night and lamping so would be more than happy to carry lamps etc and watch and learn I work set days and nights so would be open to most offers

if you can help you can contact me at

Leetait@msn.com

Edited by beaker

hi lee and wecome to the site.i am not looking for a dogsbody,but i can see your reason for the title.i am making this offer in order to help less fortunate lads like yourself.despite recent events. so if burton on trent isnt too far your more than welcome to join me, i am hoping to go out 1 night this week paul

Edited by p-a-s

P-A-S once again thanks for the great offer and for calling me back looking forward to meeting up tonight

only put note up this morning and already got two great offers thanks guys looking forward to meeting up

Edited by beaker