pigeon shooting partner west yorkshire

here iam

Hello chaps Elland west yorkshire here 43 year old shot gun user and air rifle i have some small bunnie hunting ground i can take you on in return i am looking for some kind gent to take us pigeon shooting surely someone needs a buddy to help them and share the crack with i am willing to share me sandwichs with you and petrol transport :good:

its more fun with a mate ? so if theirs any body out their who can help ;) surley someone could do with help

Hi there, I'm about an hour away in Lancashire (Ribchester). I would love to come and shoot some rabbits for the pot. I'm new to shooting but I have an air rifle and a shotgun. I am insured through BACS and would consider myself responsible (ish).....

I do have permission to shoot on land around here but haven't got any decoys or a hide yet. I have shot a couple of pigeon but just by walking around the fields. There are pigeons around but its the cost of the equipment thats slowing me down.

Let me know what you think........

Cheers, Paul.