weihrauch 97k

NU_KID

Hey, I recently bought a weihrauch hw97k .177, with AGS 3-9x40 scope, for £350. i was just woundering if the bloke has had me over because he wasnt the most genuwin person iv met. At first he told me that it was new then when i tryed to haggle with the price (god loves a tryer) he told me he was selling it for a friend so couldnt. I was after a .22 but didnt seem to want to sell me one for some reason, the person that came into the shop after me he also tryed to sell .177 to him but he sed he didnt want a .177 he wanted .22. But im not all that clued up between the pro's and con between the two. iv always had an old .25. the gun seemed new apart from a small scratch on the wood. shoots accurate enough. He also sold me some EXACT DIABOLO slugs, telling me "these are the best pellets you can buy" but iv always though you had to match the pellets the gun not the gun to the pellets. So any feed back on either the rifle, scope, pellets or if you think its a good/bad price would be great.

thanks pete