shooting in high wycombe

brownboy96

Hello Pete, I am new here as well. I shoot at a ground in Flackwell Heath on land owned by Lord Hestltine. It is run by the same chap that runs Aylesbury's Fleet Marston shoot, Paul Curling. They are both 100 bird clay shoots

I can message his telephone number to you, if you like?

EJ Churchills West Wycombe

http://www.wwsg.org.uk/pages/shootingground.html

The most prestigeous shooting ground in the country with the most comprehensive range of events and facilities.This exclusive Shooting Ground offers over 100 different English Sporting stands, 4 one hundred foot high towers, traditional stone grouse butts and six man flurry line in addition to compact sporting, DTL, ABT Olympic and English Skeet.

Our extensive range of targets offer unrivalled variation for both the clay and game shots allowing for quarry to be simulated from driven pheasants and partridge to exhilarating grouse sequences.

Not the cheapest but a pretty good place. Although I shoot at Oakley / Oxford Gun Company.

I shoot at a ground in Flackwell Heath on land owned by Lord Hestltine.

Never knew that that, you would expect him to own more salubrious land :good:

As dog man has said your local opton is Prestwood, but on alternate weekends is Flightline in Maidenhead.

I 'upset' a member last time I said they weren't very good grounds, in fairness they are fine for bit of a shoot/social although Prestwood lacks imagination and Flightline is constantly hampered by trap problems, not really their fault these days as they had a load of traps nicked.

IMHO Valley View is your better bet, but it is £30/100 these days, and squadded (not everybodies cup of tea) and can get quite busy, but they normally have vairied and sometimes quite challenging birds

It is on this Sunday, but it looks like it will be wet :lol:

http://valleyviewisgc.co.uk/