Home loaders ??

I bought my last lot from Keens Guns in Aberkenfig. They were CCI make and I paid around the £32 mark I think(1000) It's always better to buy them in bulk (1000 rate)

EDIT

Just re-read your post. You are talking about shotgun primers. Sorry, I was referring to large rifle primers. :hmm:

Edited by steve_b_wales

The last time I bought them they were a penny each and only now I have run out . Do you reuse empty shells and wads from a clay shoot ??

I used to buy my powder from a warehouse the other side of Bromyard , they sold it by the keg ( like a 5 gallon drum ) . I don't even know if its there any more . I used to make my own shot but was always worried I would get lead poisoning from breathing the fumes. I have still got enough to load a few hundred and I haven't made any for about 12 years.

As I said in my last post, I only load rifle. I don't know if it's economical to load shotgun catridges any more, even with the price of them going up. Unless you shoot many 100's, is it worth the time and bother. I have to admit though that I re-load rifle because not only is it vastly cheaper that buying them (and they are more accurate) I enjoy doing it.