BSA superten barrel changing

scotttomo

Just a thought as to whether the barrel on my s10bbk could be changed for the full length barrel at some point in the future?

Just thinking ahead of myself i suppose as i know the option of the s10bbk being uprated to fac is not listed on bsa's webby, and i thought this may be down to the barrel being too short/number of fac shots per charge being miniscule. I know some air rifles can be chopped and changed but was unsure on the s10. Again i'm thinking way ahead of myself here as i'm only just starting out but if you don't ask......?

Cheers all,

Scott

mate you can fac the bullbarrel carbine , there all the same , just the barrels are diff , + on the carbine model its got smaller buddy bottle ...

best man for the job is the master himself john bowket .. ive had my bullbarrel carbine blue printed its now great .better than new .he puts in , does things bsa didnt take into production due to costs . when i can afford it im going to buy another then prob go fac myself ,,,,,, for more info go here

http://bsaog.co.uk/forum/index.php

johns number is 01217454287 .. if he dont answer just leave a mesage he will ring you back .. hes very nice chap

silencer upgrade to bullbarrel to make it really silent , £35 last time i asked

blueprinting £75

when he blueprints it he will find the best pellet that suits your rifle to .....

Edited by celticwar