more dewalt gear for sale...

myzeneye

i have some dewalt gear for sale also....

will get part numbers and photos tomorrow as theyre in the van vault now...

both tools are as new and have genuinly done half a days work, probably drilled half a dozen holes and drove the same amount of screws.... i asked my employer to buy me some new gear, and he said no. i wentout and bought myself some decent dewalt gear and **** law, he turned up on site with some equivalent makita gear !!, which i might add, i **** compared to the dewalt stuff !!!

dewalt 18v cordless combi hammer drill... looking for £180 and thats a bargain !!!

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/96140/Power-...18V-Combi-Drill

dewalt 24v sds plus hammer/pick drill (awsome) looking for £250 this also, is a bargain...

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/44279/Power-...SDS-Plus-Drill#

these tools have genuinely only been used half a dozen times,scouts honour.

i also have a dewalt radio/battery charger 14v + 18v +mains ... been on site but in great condition... £50

if anyones interested,please let me know... i havent even considered at this stage what postage would cost but im sure it would'nt be to bad...

(links fixed,sorry...)

Edited by myzeneye

£250 for a drill which screwfix are selling for £411 expensive :no: they do do a cheaper version of this drill.... this is not that one...

also, be aware that many on ebay are factory recondition ones and are around the price im asking for a great, as new one...

2 entirely different drills ddanby. :lol:

One is a basic DIY'ers Dewalt drill one is a serious trade spec drill running much better batteries, One is 2 speed, one is 3. Just miles apart on power, charging times, etc etc.

We use the more expensive ones with Ni-mh batteries when drilling for the awnings and they have never let us down yet. I have even dropped one from a good 8 foot up and cringed thinking about how it would explode into a million parts. It just bounced. :good:

IMO the prices are pretty good. :)

Hope the above helps clear up why myzeneye's are more expensive items. :lol:

yes, cheers my lee... they do a few cheap drills and bits and bobs, then they do serious gear which is as good as mains powered but cordless... this gear can be used every day, all day and perform brilliantly...not just something youd use to put a bit of flat pack together !!!

still, those who know, will know...

as for him selling his for 60 quid, :) they're completely different tools.... or should they be priced the same simply because they are dewalt ?

get with the programme ya dope. :good:

Edited by myzeneye