Any S/H spring rifle

Fisherman Mike

OK guys... The wifes Kitchen has been completely refitted, Ive rebuilt the Kennel I bought recently and landscaped the garden, I have tied all the flies Im going to need for the next 5 years and I need a new project for the summer.

I fancy stripping down, customising and rebuilding a spring air rifle this summer to keep my ageing brain active

What have you got ;)??

Looking for something around the £50 quid mark... External condition not too important but must be servicable... Maybe an old BSA or Webley....

Cash waiting.

FM.

I have tied all the flies Im going to need for the next 5 years

If you get bored waiting for the air rifle to turn up Mike, I could do with some Gold Ribbed Hares Ears in sizes 14 to 10. Never did get the hang of PTN's either so if you are a dab hand at those....and maybe some sedge pupae for later on. ;):D

I'm more into big tubes and zonkers, minkies etc. for fishing on Hi D's or lead core shooting heads but I'm determined to do a bit more nymphing this season. Still love hitting into those big 'Bows at Draycote fishing deep over the reefs, get some real clonkers there back end of the season.

post-7-1109352956.jpg