Will work for money

Billy.

What exactly does this mean?

What can you actually _do_?

Nial (intrigued).

Erm, right well it means I trade foreign exchange, futures, equities and CFDs. You can wikipedia a couple of them if you're not sure what they are. Basically I am a professional gambler...!

Erm, right well it means I trade foreign exchange, futures, equities and CFDs. You can wikipedia a couple of them if you're not sure what they are. Basically I am a professional gambler...!

You trade foreign exchange and CFD's? What bank have you been working for then? What kind of trading floor was this!

You worked at a brokerage and did trading? I didn't know brokers did trading. Oh well, it could only happen in Spain.

Take a look at this article http://www.totalgambler.com/othersports/fe.../ed_murray.html

I'm a betfair addict myself. You can make a few quid if you have the talent. ???

EDIT, Just kidding about the addict bit LOL

Edited by sirnovember

You worked at a brokerage and did trading? I didn't know brokers did trading. Oh well, it could only happen in Spain.

Take a look at this article http://www.totalgambler.com/othersports/fe.../ed_murray.html

I'm a betfair addict myself. You can make a few quid if you have the talent. :P

EDIT, Just kidding about the addict bit LOL

Haha, it truly was a messed up job. The office was run by brokers and day traders paid in for a desk. I was just a kid and I got taken under the wing of one of the traders. When I came back to England (my boss in Spain was a corrupt ****** who did me over) I joined IGindex and traded CFDs on the greyhound and American sports markets.

I've got a Betfair account and luckily I'm still in a bit of profit. I bet you're one of those arbitrage betters :good::)

Its a poo situation to be in.......have you thought about doing something you've always wanted to do(If trading was that option then I pity you) and take the opportunity to follow your dream.....at worst you'll be as skint as you are now.

I would love to be a full time writer ....the only prob is the publishing houses and agents don't see it that way.....doesn't stop me writing though.......I'll make it onto Richard and Judy some day :good: